Friday, July 27, 2012

I love surprises

I am a girl that loves sweet surprises. . . the spontaneous . . . .unexpected!
 
While I'm doing my day to day routine and thinking no scheduled "fun" for today.  I get the unexpected.  Days like today don't come very often. . .

During laundry, mediating sibling arguments, tripping over toys, . . .just when I think the day is like most, it changes with the vibration of my phone. . .


a sister surprises. . . fills my heart with fun anticipation. I love when God prompts my friends hearts.  He always knows the needs of his children. God brought this perfect stranger to me years ago to meet needs that I didn't know I had and He did the same today.  Oh how I am grateful!

embracing the tender one. . .


love . . . poured out for my princess. . .  genuine beauty.
such a gift. 

never forgetting the beauty that has been sewn in our friendship story. . . and truly blessed that she was placed in my life. Wow! I miss being in the same city.


honored and joy filled that she was able to stop by on their way home. . . bringing her smalls. . . that I gladly kissed and loved on too.


  Good day! . . . For Elaina as well.  She's been prescribed only one chemo from here on out. . .  hoping this will help her counts stay stable.  She has been all smiles today! . . . I will rejoice and be glad!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! You deserve LOTS of these kind of days Shea!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete