Saturday, January 3, 2015

Winter

We are preparing for uncharted territory. . . something we have never done before. . . and similar to any NEW experience. . .  



Fear can try to stop you from the unknown. But God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. . . . 2 Timothy 1:7
 Spring is just around the corner. This wintery chapter will not be too long.  We know we will make it through this cold… tough... trying season but only by God's grace.
Tuesday the 6th we need your prayers as we officially enter into this new chapter.  Side effects and risks are low (so thankful) and we are hopeful for there to be NONE that will cause problems.
Life will become extremely busy during the next month and a half . . . Monday thru Friday for 5 consecutive weeks Elaina will be treated. I don't know how we will juggle everything but I know the Lord will be walking with us. . . every step of the way.  The boys will come with us each time. .. . Ha! it will definitely keep things interesting. . . Homeschooling will look a little different. . . maybe even more "interesting" there too. . . the rest of my pregnancy will surely FLY by. . . but I know there will be joy mingled in through all this! God is faithful! and that is why we will seek Him. . . He brings rest to our souls and restores our strength.  Matthew 11:28-29. . . "Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls."
Please,  don't stop sending encouragement.  I may not have time to reply back to everyone but I do read them all and it helps to keep us going . . . knowing there are so many out there partnering with us.   

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment