Friday, August 14, 2009

What, School Monday!?

Yes school is back in session as of Monday the 17th. I got to meet my students today. Well, most of them. I have to admit I am excited and they all seemed super sweet. God always reveals amazing things each year, so I'm pumped to see what he's up to this year. Not only did the kids seem sweet but the parents seemed great as well. One girl in particular, bless her, wanted to play with my filing cabinet and I told her it was for the teacher only and to stick the key back in the slot and that would be fine. Well, she stuck it back in the slot just not the key hole slot that I was talking about. She stuck it in the slot between the drawers so now the filing cabinet is locked with the key inside :) Ooops! Oh Well. I don't have a back up as I didn't foresee this happening, but I'm sure I'll figure out a way to break into it. The mom felt horrible, but we both just laughed it off. That was the most interesting one, and how much do you want to bet she'll end up being one of my favorites. No I'm serious! She probably will. I'll be letting you know how the first week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment