Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Husband is Wonderful!

My husband decided today, on his own, to clean out my car. . . it might have been that he was disgusted with the mess, the warm weather made him want to be outside . . . whatever the reason I know he did it b/c he loves me. . . even my slobbyness. For the ones of you that have followed my blog for a while might remember the annual car cleaning post a while back. Well he did such a good job with putting everything back right when he walked it that I didn't even get a chance to see what all was in there. He is so good. I would have just brought in all the bags of junk and they would have sat there for at least a week. I'm such a slob!. . . . no really . . . I am.

I'm about to go check it out. I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment