Monday, February 1, 2010

Photo Booth

I've started thinking about ideas for my sweet Elaina's third Ooops did I say third I mean fourth birthday coming up in April and I am having such a difficult time. I've seen lots of cute ideas, but I just can't make my mind up. Elaina says she wants a princess party which she had, basically, last year. But when I ask her which friends she wants to come she names like 8 boys and 3 girls. LOL I've tried telling her that boys will not want to come to a princess party, but that's what she tells everyone when they ask her what kind of party she's having. One thing I know I'm going to do is the photo booth idea that I've seen everywhere lately. I had never heard about it until by sister-in-law told me the photographer at her sister's wedding did it and it was so much fun. I thought it was a crazy cute idea and within weeks I noticed that idea all over the web. It's basically where you set up a place with a simple backdrop (sheet of polka dot or striped fabric works great) and have the guests stand in front of it and smile or act silly. It looks like they are in a photo booth. So far, that's the only idea I got. Any ideas? She's girly . . . but in a tomboy kind of way if that makes any sense at all. She likes to dress up, but them a second later she is running through the house trying to catch "bad-guys" and telling me she needs a Monster Truck like Jack. . . . That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment