Friday, April 20, 2012

faith eyes

Remembering to keep my eyes wide open. . .


fixed on the one who invites me to come. . .  rest. . . to be revived. . .
reminders are everywhere. 

                        Restoration is happening in and through our home. . . I Believe. . . I Trust.
He loves His child more than I could ever try. He radiates the new life! I see and I love.


                            My brown eyes might not ever see what my flesh wants to see. . . the clean MRI. . .
                                             No growths, no tumors, not a single abnormality.

Thankful for faith eyes that see Him at work.  It's only through Him that I can see any beauty at all.  Desiring for a deeper relationship.  Calling on him in all things.  Worry . . . .It's a daily battle, but                                   I have to choose to lay it down and remember there is hope.
                              So much sadness remembering the pain that was taken on for me. . .


              Nails go deep . . . suffering beyond explanation. . . . Love beyond comprehension! 

as followers we gather together. . . encouraging each other with truth. . .
He is there in our midst . . . in front of us. . . .leading the way. . .
just as he said he would be. Covenant love. . . promise keeper. . . the relationship is what he desires . . . not religion. 
I SO do not want to be like the pharisees. . .  a trap I can easily get caught in.
The heart is what it's all about.
When the filth is revealed, cleaning is required for His beauty to arise. 
Will I let him remove the contaminated? . . .


take what most people would see as a mess and turn it into beauty? . .


My eyes enjoy beauty.  I don't want to miss any beauty that He wants to reveal.  The process may be long. . . painful. . . sad. . . tiring, but I long to reflect His beauty.  I'm a daughter who is loved by the King and my desire is for the yuck to be cleansed.
Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.
2 Corinthians 7:1

No comments:

Post a Comment