Friday, May 4, 2012

Ignite

It may take me the rest of my life to process last week.  Attentive ears and eyes as the Lord reveals bite-sized pieces. 
First day of our trip. . . .She prepares her star. . . 

to be forever placed in the Castle of Miracles.

Weeping at the reality . . .
Over one hundred thousand tender ones battling a childhood disease.  So hard to think. . . but this is just some of the many. . . these are the ones who also had their dream of going to Disney come true.  Many more chose other dreams. . . and some weren't even given the opportunity to dream big.

My heart can't help but to break.

I'm sensing the Lord teaching me to become a dreamer. . . . Not sure when I stopped being a big dreamer. . .
He's igniting the dreamy heart. . .
not dreams of what the world has to offer. . . for they are fleeting and only offer temporary happiness. But BIG dreams!

Dreams of being a daughter after her Father's heart, ready to go where He wants, offer my story when needed, sowing seeds in abundance as I go.
Taking time to show care to others. . .
Costly? . . . YES! Risky? . . . YES!
Like this busy Princess
taking time out of her busy schedule to dance with another wee princess. . .
feeding the soul of this tender one with heartfelt words.

This past week was beyond belief. . . and continued even after our return.
Sisters offering encouragement . . . . .  truth reminders. . . . . and love showers.
Such warriors for His Kingdom. . . hearts desiring to reflect the beauty of Christ.
Their young. . . joyful princesses alongside them. . . offering big blessings to special chambers in my heart. BLESSED!


fertilizing the seed He planted not too long ago.


YES LORD!!! YOU ARE ABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment