Monday, June 18, 2012

Gushing fountains

"Anyone who drinks the water I give will never thirst—not ever. The water I give will be an artesian spring within, gushing fountains of endless life."  John 4:14

Living Water. . .
Without it I would quickly wither. . . .













a dry, faded, shriveled up mess.
Artesian spring. . . I had opportunity to drink from such this past week while in Guatemala. It took educating me.  Drinking water from Central America is typically a no-no, but after describing the water system where I was staying, I knew I could trust it.  I drank and I saw that it was good. . . so good in fact that I had no problem staying hydrated. . . .  plenty of trips to the bana too. :)  (restroom)


















Not just concerned about the height of this ride . . . but will I remain in control of all bodily functions. wink. . . wink.

Continuing learning about  being a passenger.  Letting the Lord lead.  This doesn't happen as easily if I'm not completely filled with the spirit.  I often don't know where to use my energy. . .

Do I exhale, move, or both???

Just like how new things often feel uncomfortable for our princess warrior. . .

her eyes remain fixed on her Father who will Never let her go.  Her human body is so weary but her Father that continues to hold her will NOT grow tired or weak. . .

 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
Isaiah 40:28
  
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.  Isaiah 40:29














Even youths grow tired and weary,
   
  but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.  

They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.  Isaiah 40:31

New chemo is still sucking life out of our princess but as you can see. . . Jehovah Rapha continues to restore this warrior.  And we continue giving praise to the King!  For He is worthy. . .ALL the time!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back home...I check every time I get on fb to see how you and the princess are doing...praying for your family every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're home safe. Have been praying for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great trip! Thanks for the continued prayers.

      Delete