Friday, June 29, 2012

Radical work

Without faith it is impossible to please God. Hebrews 11:6
The MRI showed no changes. . . although when I looked at it with the doctor myself. . . I asked where the one "mass" was in her spine b/c I couldn't find it.  We looked and searched and discovered that there is no definite answer to whether it's gone or still there.  When we do The next MRI I'll make sure to ask the radiologist to take extra focus on the one area and make sure he studies that spot too.
I so badly want to celebrate dissolved tumors. . . God's revealing of the miraculous.
But for now I will celebrate that He is Jehovah Rapha and He stopped the tumors from growing since the last MRI.  That is also worth celebrating!
Waiting to see more of His
 

I can choose to sit back and fear the unknown. . . . something that looks, feels, and appears scary but I won't.


So thankful for the ones that go before me. . . encouraging me to march on in faith.
It helps to face fears knowing God has placed others in my life that understand those fears. . . have walked the scary path. . . having nothing to cling to but God. . .


with tightened laces. . . we press on. . . knowing "All things are possible with God." Mark 10:27


"Glory to God who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would dare to ask, hope, or dream." Ephesians 3:20

I have to continue giving God all the pieces of my life, a daily struggle, so He can make something beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Shea,
    I am so happy that the results showed no growth. I wish it had been more, too. But thank you for pushing through to the One who holds you in His hand and so close to His heart. Even just reading your post I am reminded of how Great He is! I love you,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete