Saturday, October 27, 2012

BOLD Cries

I am called by the most High to pray. . .be bold. . . and stand firm. Often hard to do.  Boldness is what I desire.  Ever since the last MRI I have felt Elaina is healed.  She is filled with more life than she's been in such a long time. Constantly declaring her boldness! . . . along with her other two royal partners.
 
I haven't boldly proclaimed it enough but My heart . . . yet sensitive. . . tender. . . and filled with parts yet refined wants to Scream it! . . . "RESTORATION!!" Even as I type I feel giddy and can't sit still while typing . . . Yes the tumor still shows itself on the images But that doesn't mean she is not healed.
He reminds me often to keep singing. . .sounding a little different these days.  He's offering me a new one to declare. . . BOLDLY!

 
a song of thanksgiving. . .
"I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds." John 12:24
The HARVEST!
RESTORATION!
Dead tumor cells. . . NEW. . .  PURE SWEETNESS blossoming  
A sister tells me today that her precious 4 year old boy prayed . . . thanking God for HEALING Elaina.  His previous prayers have always been prayers asking for healing.
Again, reminding me to keep BOLDLY singing my new song!
 
 She has been lavished with the light and I see it radiating
 
 
She's such a sweet reminder to Be thanful for who you are instead of feeling guilty for what you are not. I TOO often get caught up in the snare of guilt. . . feeling not good enough
need to be a better student, wife, mom, teacher, etc OR
I wish I was this. . . I wish I was that. . .
Do you know what I am talking about?
. . . forgetting about who I am. . . forgetting the TRUTH. . .
I am a daughter adopted by the most High . . .
Chosen for a time such as this.

1 comment: