Sunday, September 30, 2012

To Honor, To Remember, To Cure

This week was proved emotional.  Getting the results of the Mri showing NO growth was great. Still hopeful that God will take it away completely but knowing full well that He could have already Killed it back when treatment first began.

Saying Goodbye to family moving was extremely hard on my heart.


Ones that have invested treasures beyond measure. . . Hopefuls for so many.
 
And yesterday, I had the honor of walking alongside many young warriors and their friends and family . . .
 
I got to walk with two of my favorite small ones
 
 
It was hard not walking with my other half beside me, but he told me I needed to go.  New things are often hard but I remembered it wasn't about me but about all the children who have been forever changed by cancer. . . My attitude quickly changed and I became eager to go.  
not forgetting. . .
 
Remembering and choosing to keep us the good fight.

 
because the devastating reality is that

I felt honored having the opportunity to pray more, while in the presence of the ones hurting, . . . missing. . .
 
 
releasing in memory
 
believing truth. . . The pain will one day be no more
 
 
He is the Tear Catcher.
 

1 comment:

  1. so encouraging to see your faith as you walk with Him, The tear catcher and The fear eraser!

    ReplyDelete