Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Provision


The wait is coming to an end. . . not only will we be having Elaina's MRI soon (the 17th) but we will also be meeting our youngest prince just over a week later. . . This MRI will be later in the day so we may not be getting the results the same day like usual. . . Honestly that makes me anxious, I won't lie.  I like to know things right away. . . I don't like to wait but good can come from waiting. . . as long as my eyes stay fixed on the King!

I knew at the beginning of this chapter that the treatment plan was going to cost a lot. . . and that was before I learned that the treatment center was "out of network". . . even MORE costly! I could have easily become consumed and let anxiety dominate my thoughts, but as I lifted  this fear in prayer . . . asking God to take the burden I gained something great. . . peace.  Knowing that God is BIGGER and STRONGER than any problem I will ever face. . .


This is a big number. . . His provision is perfect and we are so thankful He knows our every need . . . even before we do.  I stray too often, but my desire is to seek the Father's loving provision for all our needs. . . including medical bills.  The amount we will have to pay is only a tiny fraction of this big number because of the intervention of so many loving people working at the center that God hand picked for a time such as this.  Their hearts are not in it for the money. We have been so blessed getting to know some wonderful people there and they clearly want the same thing we do. . . a healthy daughter/child with no tumor. . . they don't have a care in the world for the money. . .  J.J and I try, through the tears, to express our gratitude to the staff for everything. 


There were not many dry eyes in the room that day. . . seriously a humbling experience that I hope to never forget.  

We are hopeful that this year will be a year filled with many celebrations!  The next time I write I plan on having some beautiful news.  Please continue praying with us as we wait.  









No comments:

Post a Comment