Monday, June 1, 2015

Promise Keeper

Well it is already that time again. . . I have to be honest, MRIs cause more anxiety now then they used to.  I hate the feeling when anxiety tries to rob my joy. . . 
After all the Lord has taught me along the way it's disappointing to me how quickly I can fall into fears snare. And I'm always humbled by God's grace and love he sweeps over me. . . He doesn't give up on His children. . . oh how thankful I am.  I was checking the calendar tonight for tomorrow and was surprised that I had completely forgotten that tomorrow is 
MRI day. As my heart starts to feel squeezed and my stomach turns I pray, "You  have this"  and literally seconds after . . . I see this out the window!


I don't know if you can see it but there are three rainbows. .  . the most beautiful thing!
I can't help but be reminded of Noah. . . the faith he had was incredible! To obey God when everyone must have thought he was a complete nut. . . remarkable!


I am so thankful for the seeds of faith that have sprouted along our way. . . even more grateful for God's promises.  He promises to never leave us nor forsake us and He equips us with everything we need for the storm. . . . and just look at the beauty after the storm!



Please pray along with us. Tomorrow is MRI day and we love when peace floods our hearts!  
He is our rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment