Sunday, June 14, 2009

exhausting weekend

I finally saved up enough money to buy a play set for Elaina and Jack. Elaina loves to climb, slide, swing, and be outside. We aren't 100% finished building it yet, but very close. I'd say 95% finished. We either lost a bolt or it was missing, so we have one bolt to attach to a bottom support piece and then stake it to the ground. J.J worked so hard putting it together. I wish I could have helped more than I did, but I had to also take care of Elaina and Jack too. We probably would have finished a couple hours earlier, but it took about 13 hours. We started Saturday late afternoon and worked until dark and then again mid-afternoon on Sunday til dark. Long and exhausting is all I have to say. I can't wait to hear what comes out of Elaina's mouth tomorrow when she sees it and actually gets to play on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment