Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh There You Are!

So I tried to do something productive today and clean out my car.  I wish I could say I am a neat and tidy person, but I'm creative and "they" say creative people aren't neat and tidy.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  So anyway, I thought I'd gain a few laughs by letting you know a few of the items I found during the clean out.  Here goes. . . 
*4 plastic bowls
*3 plastic cups
*2 bottle lids
*4 pairs of Elaina's shoes (granted these were the uncomfortable ones that she "obviously" didn't wear much.)
*4 winter hats
*a pair of gloves
*one of Jack's jackets, one of my jackets, and two of Elaina's jackets
* four random socks of Elaina's without their match (What!?)
*5 toy balls
*etc. . . etc. . . etc
I collected two wal-mart bags of trash,  one target bag of toys, and one target bag of dishes and clothing items: (all were busting at the seams might I add)
Not to mention that a hungry person could have at least eaten enough crumbs to get by for a few hours.  
Wow!  I am a slob. . .a filthy. . . disgusting. . . SLOB!
:) I'll let you know what I end up finding next year at my "annual" car cleaning :0 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment