Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ouch!

Yesterday Jack fell out of his crib.  I should have moved his mattress down sooner, but he just started pulling up to standing the other day so I thought I had at least a day or two. Well, I thought wrong.  Fortunately, he is fine.  J.J and I felt horrible!  Needless to say, J.J moved his mattress down to the very bottom notch right away.  Jack is so funny how he just starts doing stuff. . . I mean he doesn't really give us much warning.  He went from barely ever rolling over to pushing himself up, to sitting on his own, to rocking on his hands and knees for a day and then crawling three or four crawls, then pulling to his knees the very next day.  It all just started happening so fast.  I thought I was going to be lucky and not have to worry about him moving everywhere for awhile. . . Wrong!  Well I at least got 9 months of not much moving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment