Monday, January 25, 2010

Twinkle in My Eye


After coming home from grocery shopping today my husband told me something so sweet that our precious Elaina said while I was gone. Seriously she must just watch too much t.v. or something cause I don't know where she gets this stuff y'all. Here is what she said,
"Daddy. . . you know how I'm your little monkey? . . . Baby Jack is my little monkey." Then a little later she said, "you see this twinkle in my eye? . . . it's b/c you let me play." I got teary eyed and about lost it. These moments really keep me smiling.

1 comment:

  1. So precious! I think God just drops words into their heads to say to make us parents melt. And since they are just totally uninhibited, they say it. That has to be it...because you're right, where else would they get it?

    ReplyDelete